Airfield Maintenance Contractors (AMC) has its roots almost more than two decades ago when Munasi Civils Contractors was established in 2000 by Mr Munasi Herman. Munasi Civilsoperates in South Africa with its head offices in Kempton park.
AMC is a multi-disciplinary construction and engineering group. The group’s main aims and expertise are in civil engineering, road works, building construction, airfield runways, mining infrastructure, dams and property development.
- Established when ACSA outsourced general maintenance activities of the Air side facilities at ORTIA, scope of work expanded to include the Airside maintenance in 2000
- Used the ORTIA maintenance operation to develop core competence and capabilities to deliver
- The company’s vision is to grow and become a mid-tier civil construction company
- Currently developing a medium to long-term strategic plan required to drive growth ambitions
- The company believes that the established relationship with various clients is a crucial component in its growth plans